Two guys called Paul
We have the same name and the same initials. This can make meetings pretty confusing. We love working with local businesses, to help demystify marketing and create a plan of action for growth.
We've been working in marketing for ages and can help with everything from strategy and research to implementation:
- Planning for growth; marketing strategy and planning, knowing what to do and when
- Content marketing; researching, writing, filming, graphic design, social media management to grow brand awareness and audience engagement
- Channel management; managing your social media channels to grow your market share
- Web development (and other techy stuff)
One of us has been presenting and producing videos for over 20 years, the other has spent over 20 years helping businesses market themselves in the ever expanding online world.
Maker of marketing magic
- More than 18 years of digital and marketing expertise
- A whizz at marketing from strategy to delivery, action planning to performance, reporting and delivery
- Pretty handy with web development and performance, SEO and conversion
- I'm experienced at creating marketing assets too (web, video, audio, graphic, print)
- I play a mean guitar and fix my motorbike ... lots.
Maker of mighty fine videos
- Over 25 years of presenting and producing experience
- A whizz at creating concepts, turning them into video, pre and post video production
- Pretty handy as a presenter having worked for BBC, Capital Radio, FitPro and GWR
- I'm an experienced coach too, especially when it comes to presenter training
- I go running with no shoes on and once entered my friends car into a demolition derby ... without telling her.
Sign Up For Our 6 Week Video Marketing Course
» Do you want to make your own videos?
» Use them to market your business?
» To engage with your contacts and reach new customers?
» To help build company awareness?
If you want your business to get noticed you need video in your marketing arsenal and it’s easier to do than you might think.
Our 6 week course will help you identify audiences and create a steady stream of engaging content ideas, how to shoot and present engaging video and how to get your videos to really perform!.